Download release 2.0.0 from here.
dtangler 1.2.1 requires java 1.5.x or newer
(If you are using Linux with the Compiz windowmanager (e.g. Kubuntu) and desktop animations, we recommed java 1.6.06 or newer for running the Gui because of some known isssues with older versions. If you are not using animated desktop effects or you are not running the gui then you should be fine with java1.5.x)
All dtangler builds and releases can be found from the dtangler's continuous integration page.
product <Major version>.<Release number>.<Sprint number>
- name of the product. so far: core and gui.
- Major version
- Starts from 0.
- Increased when a major amount of functionality is added (decided by the PO, 0-2 times/year)
- Release version
- Starting from 1 after the first release after a Major number increase.
- Increased after a usefull and consistent batch of functionality is added. (typically 2-4 sprints)
- Sprint number
- Starting from 1 after the first sprint after a release.
- Increased after every sprint.